In any church; it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. Home groups are a great way to help you get connected with other people in a more meaningful way.
A typical home group …
- has between 10-12 people
- has two co- leaders
- meets every other week during the time period that home groups are running
- Normally meets in someone’s house.
- studies a book of the Bible
- makes time for discussion
- fosters prayer for each other
- might enjoy the odd social event instead of a regular meeting
Currently home groups are not meeting due to Covid-19. Any updates will be posted here in due course.